RSPCA Pet Insurance
Naturally you want to give your dog or cat the very best care, especially when they’re sick or injured.
With pet cover plans starting at just 60 cents a day*, RSPCA Pet Insurance is affordable peace of mind for every dog and cat owner in Australia.
Our pet insurance plans cover up to 80% of the cost of eligible vet bills when your dog or cat is sick or injured. There’s no excess to pay, making vet bills even more affordable. And if you choose our Ultimate plan, you can also choose to help cover the cost of routine care – from vaccinations to teeth cleaning and worm control – so you can keep your pet happy and healthy every day.
By choosing to cover your pet, you’ll be supporting thousands of animals that aren’t as lucky as your pet. A portion of your premiums will benefit the RSPCA, helping them to protect other Australian animals, as well as those closest to your heart. So you’ll be doing good for all animals, not just your best friend.
Contact our pet insurance specialists now on 1300 881 492 – you can get a quote for your pet in just 30 seconds and apply online in minutes.
Get a quick quote and apply online.
Pet insurance benefits
- Protect your dog from just 60 cents a day* or your cat from just 80 cents a day^.
- Benefit other Australian animals, with a portion of premiums going to the RSPCA.
- Help your pet get the very best care, with up to $11,000 per year in cover.
- Pet Insurance with no excess.
- Receive back up to 80% of eligible vet bills (Pre-existing Conditions are excluded).
- Benefit from a stress-free claim process, with fast processing and personalised service.
- Use any licensed vet in Australia.
Apply for pet insurance in minutes.
- * Based on a Jack Russell insured on the RSPCA Basic Accident Only Cover.
- ^ Based on a Domestic House Cat insured on the RSPCA Basic Accident Only Cover.
Pet insurance overview
Endorsed by Australia’s best-loved animal welfare organisation, RSPCA Pet Insurance covers up to 80% of the cost of eligible vet bills when your dog or cat is sick or injured. That means you won’t have to think twice about giving them the very best treatment with your choice of any licensed vet across Australia. And when you need to make a claim, we make the process as fast and stress-free as possible, with personalised service from our expert team of pet insurance specialists.
Let us call you back – it’s free!
Three pet insurance plans
Choose a plan that suits your dog or cat’s needs.
Get pet insurance for more than one dog or cat, and you’ll qualify for up to 10% discount on each new additional policy.
Make easy fortnightly, monthly or annual payments by direct debit or credit card.
Once you have RSPCA Pet Insurance, your cover can be renewed for the life of your pet.
Call our friendly insurance consultants on 1300 881 492 to find out more
How you could save1
||Original Vet Bill
|Dog fight lacerations
|Motor vehicle accident
Get an obligation free quote.
1. Example based on a dog insured on the RSPCA Basic Accident Only Cover. Industry example, costs may vary.