RSPCA Pet Insurance – Your Dog’s Favourite Place - Competition Rules
Terms and Conditions
This campaign is run by RSPCA Pet Insurance; issued and underwritten by The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd ABN 78 090 584 473 (AFSL No. 241436). It is distributed and promoted by Greenstone Financial Services Pty Ltd (GFS) ABN 53 128 692 884 (AFSL No. 343079)
As a condition of entry, you (the entrant) will be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- This competition is open for entry by any Australian resident over the age of 18 years, excluding:
- employees of Greenstone Financial Services (GFS);
- a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of an GFS employee
- any person who has breached any of these terms and conditions; or
- There is no limit on the number of entries per person. Each entry must be submitted in a digital format. To be eligible, the entrant must enter the competition by 31st May, 2015 11:59 pm AEST.
- To enter, entrants must “Share a picture of their dog in their favourite place (Step 1) and caption it from the dog’s perspective” (Step 2). Step 1 & 2 must be completed to make your entry valid. Other steps are optional.
- Any entries into this competition must be the entrant's original work. If an entry is found to be plagiarised, whether wholly or a substantial part, it will be disqualified from this competition. This clause is active despite any communication of the result of the competition.
- RSPCA Pet Insurance reserves the right to remove or deny the admission of any photo or comments which are deemed inappropriate.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. The prize winner will be selected based on their creative merit, quality and consideration of the extent to which their answer has captured the theme of the competition.
- The prize winner will be selected by a panel of judges. The decision of the panel is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be one (1) Winner announced for this competition, who will receive a $500 Prepaid VISA Card. Not redeemable for cash.
- The winner (person who wins the competition based on their skill in answering the competition question) could also win a $100 World for Pets Voucher in addition to the $500 Prepaid VISA Card if they have completed any of the additional steps listed on the competition page while entering the competition.
- Each entrant warrants they have copyright, and other intellectual property rights, in the image used for the purposes of their entry and, as part of their entry, provides a license to GFS to use the image in future advertising campaigns and for remarketing purposes. This license is non-revocable except with the express consent of GFS. Each competition entrant holds GFS, RSPCA Australia and RSPCA Pet Insurance harmless for any liabilities associated with the unauthorized use of any image that has been included in their entry.
- If any person appearing in any photograph is 18 years old or over, you warrant that you have informed them of the nature and likely use of the photograph, and have their consent to do so, prior to submission. If any person appearing in the photograph is under the age of 18, you warrant that you have informed their parent or guardian of the nature and likely use of the photograph, and have the parent or guardians consent to do so, prior to submission.
- RSPCA Pet Insurance and its associated agencies, are not liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect or consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this competition, the use of a reward or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the promoter, its associated agencies or any person associated with any of them, except to the extent that any liability cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter ("RSPCA Pet Insurance/we/us") on receipt and we reserve the right to use any personal information provided by an entrant ("you") to enter you in the competition and conduct the competition. We may also use personal information about you for related purposes such as sending you information about related products and/or promotions.
- Any Eligible Entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the competition, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to receive a prize or enter further competitions run by the Promoter.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and to the fullest extent permitted by law to: (a) disqualify any claimant; or (b) modify, suspend, terminate, or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
- Entries close on Sunday 31st May, 2015 and the winner will be announced on Thursday 4th June, 2015 on RSPCA Pet Insurance Facebook page.
- The winner will also be notified on Thursday 4th June, 2015 via e-mail (email address to be provided by the entrant at the time of entering the competition).
- The Promoter will do its best to contact the winner. If a winner does not accept their prize within one month of being chosen, their prize will be forfeited.
- This campaign is run by RSPCA Pet Insurance and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.