Get a quote to see how affordable dog insurance can be for you
Your dog depends on you for everything – food, shelter, exercise, love – and of course, health care. But when your best friend needs veterinary treatment, even a small problem can lead to some very big vet bills.
That’s where RSPCA Pet Insurance can help. We provide complete pet health insurance cover for dogs great and small, in conjunction with Australia’s best-loved animal welfare organisation. You can choose from three great value plans,with no excess to pay. You also have the freedom to choose any licensed vet within Australia, so you can be confident your dog will always be able to get the very best care.
Once insured, you can keep renewing their insurance for your dog’s life, with the same level of cover. We even give you a 10% discount on additional pets if you insure more than one pet.
Pet insurance gives you the peace of mind of knowing you’ll be able to take care of your dog’s health if they were to get sick or injured. Why would you accept anything less?
Get a quick dog insurance quote and apply online in minutes.
Dog insurance benefits
- 3 cover options to choose from.
- Help other Australian animals, with a portion of premiums going to the RSPCA.
- Give your dog the very best care, with up to $11,000 per year in eligible bill cover.
- Pet insurance with no excess.
- Receive back up to 80% of the cost of eligible vet bills (Pre-existing Conditions are excluded).
- Benefit from a stress-free claim process, with fast processing and personalised service.
- Use any licensed vet in Australia.
Apply for pet insurance in minutes.
See our pet insurance comparison table.
* Based on a Jack Russell, insured on the RSPCA Basic Accident Only Cover.
Dog insurance overview
RSPCA dog insurance covers up to 80% of the cost of eligible vet bills when your dog is sick or injured. That means you won’t have to think twice about giving them the treatment they deserve with your choice of any licensed vet across Australia. And when you need to make a claim, we make the process as fast and stress-free as possible, with personalised service from our expert team of pet insurance specialists.
Let us call you back – it’s free!
Three pet insurance plans
Choose a plan that suits your pet’s needs.
Got another dog (or even a cat)? If you insure more than one pet, you’ll qualify for a 10% discount on each new additional policy.
Make easy fortnightly, monthly or annual payments by direct debit or credit card.
Cover for puppies
Take out RSPCA Pet Insurance from the time your dog is eight weeks old.
Once you have RSPCA Pet Insurance, your cover can be renewed for the life of your pet.
Call our friendly insurance consultants on 1300 881 492 to find out more
How you could save1
||Costs without insurance
||Costs with insurance
|Total Vet Bills
|Dog fight lacerations
||$229.70 (after reimbursement of $918.80)
|Motor vehicle accident
||$869.22 (after reimbursement of $3,476.88)
||$633.97 (after reimbursement of $2,535.87)
Get an obligation free quote.
1. Example based on a dog insured on the RSPCA Basic Accident Only Cover. Industry example, vet costs may vary.